The 3 year old Viscount was the only family member at home on the day of the 1911 census. Of the indoor staff, two nurses and six other servants were home.
1. Viscount Carlow George L. Seymour Dawson (3yrs 3mnths),born
2. Nursemaid Annie L. White (17), English (Bucks.)
3. Nurse Annie Turrell (40), English (Essex)
4. Housekeeper Edith
5. Head housemaid Margaret Wilson, (38), Wicklow
6. 2nd housemaid Sadie Williams (20), Wicklow
Carpenter (?) (32),
housemaid Annie McKeown (18),
9. Scullery maid Brigid Fitzpatrick (18), Queen’s
The housekeeper was listed as the head of the household and a note from the census enumerator says she was “the only member of the family at home, the rest are servants”. The servants were all single and Protestant with the exception of the scullery-maid who was Catholic.